• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

A couple of electrical questions

JeepArg.

NAXJA Forum User
Well, here are a couple of questions related to electrical stuff (I really don't know much of the subject):
1) My dealership took away my alarm module and illuminated entry relay last year telling us that the alarm was dead. Well, I don't think so but I started looking the reason why courtesy lights kept going off and the tan relay was missing. What I need is an explanation of what type of relay I need for replacement since here they're trying to sell it for about U$S115. Try please to keep it simple as I don't know much about and I have to translate everything (I'm from Argentina! Hy!).
2) I'll need to know if a replacement module I'm going to get from a 92' SPORT will be correct or not.
3) My compass/temp. has gone off, just a couple of segments, should I replace it too? May be another Chrysler car has a similar display or module that would fit there.
4) My power locks works 99% of the time, but when they are not working the radio clock and presets are erased from the memory.
Well, sorry for the long post. The Jeep is a 92' LIMITED (4.0-Auto.-NP. 242). and the relay is 5600 4536, maybe it could be replaced by another one to get the system in working condition.
HAPPY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Greetings from Argentina!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JeepArg. said:
4) My power locks works 99% of the time, but when they are not working the radio clock and presets are erased from the memory.

i would check battery terminals to see if there tight.

Back