• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

door shims

put 'em don't tighten the bolts just get 'em snug and see if it fits. If not add/lose some. It can be a PITA but mine has been rolled so nothing fits right.. Trail and error my friend..

well. i thought i had the rear driver fitted b/c it closed. but i pulled it out of the garage and i can see light coming in though the door edge. i didnt know it but the bolt holes inside the door move around on there own. i ALMOST got the driver front done. but i can still see a little light at the top right of the door. this is such a PITA. i called a body shop. i figured maybe if i get all the doors bolted back up and close as i can get them it wouldnt cost much to get them fited just right.

note: i just searched and found a few answers i was looking for, sorry to post a thread thats been posted over and over again

Back