• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Schedule For the Week?

The dinner and raffle will be on Friday night.

Yes, the big dinner will be on Fri night, but we're also working on something for Sat night.

It's a little early to post a firm schedule, but info will be coming out as we look for folks to take on the various responsibilities. Tentatively, we'll have a hospitality night Mon or Tues evening while folks are registering and signing up for trails, with light food provided. Thurs evening will be a show and shine where everyone will park their rigs and check stuff out and visit, with a car show competition in various categories. Friday will be a game day and chapter competition. Fri evening the dinner, raffle and awards. Sat evening a wrap up bar-b-que and slide show presentation.

There will be all kinds of trail runs everyday.

Goatman said:
Thurs evening will be a show and shine where everyone will park their rigs and check stuff out and visit, with a car show competition in various categories.
Damn, I gotta start getting ready. I figure 3 coats of herculiner between now and then, some car wax for the roof and maybe rock rails and I"ll be shoe in for the best looking rig. Heck.. I got to redeem my rig after this years award :D

Any chance of having a vendor show on Thursday?

Last edited:
karstic said:
Any chance of having a vendor show on Thursday?

That's the intention.

Back