• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Question for those in RI, MA, NH, VT, CT

There's a guy in Lee, MA who many years ago did a nice job on a rusty Mercedes for me, and has some reputation for rust repair. Can't now remember his last name, but he goes under the heading of "Len's Auto Restorers" and his number is 413-243-4730. Lee is the next to last westbound exit on the Mass pike, though, so it's not exactly in your neighborhood.

Cheap Jeaps in Framingham, MA...they restore CJ's and XJ's. they're good for used and new parts - very friendly.

I consulted them when doing my floors - i'm sure they'd do it or at least put you in the right direction for used floor pans.

Thanks for starting this thread, I was looking for the same type of floor work (I want to remove and have new Sherman http://www.shermanparts.com/page.php?c=shop&p=new_products&id=14 floor pans spot welded in ... I'll even drill out all the old spot welds) on my '94 in the Danbury, CT area (but I'm willing to travel for good quality work). I'm just no good (nor do I have the proper equipment) at body and paint work. She's in perfect shape otherwise.

Has anyone had experience using auto body adhesive to put the pans back in? Is it a good idea? Or will they just be impossible to remove the next time they rust out?

Back