• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

any one have cals number?

That boy gets around!

He drove out to my place yesterday afternoon to pick up an old 8.25 I had.
We also took a test drive in my son's Cherokee to try to track down an unusual vibration, and Cal noticed the problem. Badly bent rear passenger wheel!

Have fun out Mt.Biking today...

:D

i will, got ahold of him, he said this afternoon after it warms up a bit, i was going to do azusa, but i worked yesterday 8-5, then went to my friends house and put a radiator in her 83 corolla, >.< i need a job that i dont work on cars any more haha

peace
ted

Its noon, I've got the bikes down and aired up, lunch ready to cook, but neither you or cracker are answering your phones.

I guess I'm gonna go wrench. If you wanna ride call me. :)

Jump This said:
That boy gets around!

He drove out to my place yesterday afternoon to pick up an old 8.25 I had.
We also took a test drive in my son's Cherokee to try to track down an unusual vibration, and Cal noticed the problem. Badly bent rear passenger wheel!

Have fun out Mt.Biking today...

:D

I guess he didn't tell you Friday after work he went home, went to MJRs, then down to Kevin's, then in the morning over to Ryan's in Encinitas. Then I guess he went to your place, haha. How's them gas bills Cal?

mikedashg said:
I guess he didn't tell you Friday after work he went home, went to MJRs, then down to Kevin's, then in the morning over to Ryan's in Encinitas. Then I guess he went to your place, haha. How's them gas bills Cal?

And then I stopped by my cousins birthday party last night on my way home. Long day.

Its a good thing i get 19 mpg. ;)

Yotawrench had to take a couple of small breaks, but managed the ride without dying. :)

Cracker didn't show. "I don't feel good".

Dysfunction.jpg

Back