• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

C-Rok

Begster

NAXJA Forum User
Alright, I'm going to be replacing my steering box very shortly, and I'm going to be adding some bracing, so the C-Rok inner and outer are going to be ordered.

I tried calling C-Rok a couple times so far today, and no answer, and I searched around but didn't come up with anything.

The outer brace will also act good as a bumper tie in for my ARB, but I was just noticing, does C-Rok make an outer plate for the passenger side as well, to tie that side into the frame?

Should I buy the C-Rock inner brace and then get some different outer bumper tie ins like the JCR tie ins or some other place?

also check out the JKS SBS system... that will do both sides...

First no more Exo cages, now no more nothing! Whats up C-Rok. Just for the record I've emailed interested in the rear bumper to no avail.

Did you leave a message when you called them? When I ordered their rear bumper back in November ever time I called them they did not answer, but I always got a call back that same day.

Back