• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Calico March 14 ~16

Kejtar

PostMaster General
NAXJA Member
I've got reservations in for the bunkhouse for the weekend. Same deal as always: post up if you want to stay @ the bunkhouse and I'll check you off. Bunkhouse can hold 20 people, and I think I'll need 3 spots, so there are 17 left. Cost is $5 a person a night with minimum being $60 per night (need 12 people to break even)

Reservations:
Remi 3
Santa 1
Paulhead 1
Rabbit 4
Nik Valens 1
Lamula 2
Overkill 2
Remaining 6

Last edited:
Kejtar said:
I've got reservations in for the bunkhouse for the weekend. Same deal as always: post up if you want to stay @ the bunkhouse and I'll check you off. Bunkhouse can hold 20 people, and I think I'll need 3 spots, so there are 17 left. Cost is $5 a person a night with minimum being $60 per night (need 12 people to break even)

I will take one spot........SANTA

Leep said:
Is there room to park an RV ? If so I will bring my RV to leave room for others. Me and xtimmax may be there.

Leep
That is hard to say. You have to strike the deal with the folks @ the campground. They usually overlook the rv as long as you pay for an rv space or something like that (ask Andy as he's the one doing that every year). I kind of play the "I got no clue what's going on" card ;)

Kejtar said:
That is hard to say. You have to strike the deal with the folks @ the campground. They usually overlook the rv as long as you pay for an rv space or something like that (ask Andy as he's the one doing that every year). I kind of play the "I got no clue what's going on" card ;)

Thanks Remi,

Andy, do they charge you to park your RV ?

Once I get the schedule at my new job, I'll let you know. I may be on Catalina Island.

I'll probably be there too. Not sure yet on accommodations.

corbinafly said:
I'll probably be there too. Not sure yet on accommodations.

I know that was a hint at staying in the tent trailer........ so i guess you can stay again:peace:

mattyj said:
I know that was a hint at staying in the tent trailer........ so i guess you can stay again:peace:
:cheers:

over2land said:
I want a job like that.

What doyou do?

Program director for a BSA summer camp

Leep said:
Thanks Remi,

Andy, do they charge you to park your RV ?

Yep, camp fees like all the rest. You can get a spot in the campground ( about a quarter mile from us), or park next door like I do. The only problem is there is really only 1.5 spots next door. I usually get the half spot, and Andy takes all the rest...but it really is first come first serve on that. And you run the risk of upsetting the ranger, then he'll make you move.

Back