• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

track bard decision...

sullivanclan

NAXJA Forum User
I need a new track bar for my MJ. Im running about 5 to 5 1/2 inch. of lift. I drive my truck pretty hard on the trail so I need a strong and efficient track bar. I have a few companies in mind: JKS, Rubicon, Phat Jeeps, and TnT. I was wondering what people prefer and what works best???????? and what would work best since I'm planning on chagning my steering setup to a high steer with hiems and getting rid of the y-link kind of setup. Thank you.

I feel dumb just asking it....but when you have an ajustable tb how do you know how far to adjust it? Is it just trrial and error? Cuz i need one and have no clue what they even do......

beatassXJ said:
I feel dumb just asking it....but when you have an ajustable tb how do you know how far to adjust it? Is it just trrial and error? Cuz i need one and have no clue what they even do......

how do you know you need one then?

track bars locate the axle under the body, or adjust the vehicle's track by aligning the front and rear axles.
on level ground, make an adjust ment, and rock the body back and forth. the body should shift right or left based on your adjustment.

Back