• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Yucaipa Meet and Greet!!

Skwerly

NAXJA Forum User
Hey wheelers, do you live in the SanBernardino/Redlands/Yucaipa/Beaumont/Banning/Riverside area and wish there was something local??? Well NOW THERE IS! I'm thinking of setting up a small get together in that area somewhere.

Let's get some ideas goin' for us all to meet and dominate a brand new parking lot with muddy, lifted, nasty Jeeps!

WHEN: I'm thinking next week sometime? Monday is out. Possibly Fri. the 21st? Early evening?

WHERE: let's vote! Bar & Grill? Restaurant?

Bounce back at me and lemme know what ya think!! Thanks in advance - Skwerly.

Two guys pizza, right there off the BLVD, can't remember what street....

great pizza and beer too

there's also one in highland, I only suggested the place because I know the owner. His pizza is rated #1 by the San Bernardino Sun

Hey that would be cool i missed, brendens xmas party, Saturday would be good for me.
Craig

so is this happenin, i could drive my jeep to two guys its like a block away...justin you got pm..

Im In...Weld Class In San Bernadino Gets Out At 320PM. I Get Home Shower Am Ready To Go By 430.

is that the 15th or 22nd..

Back