• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Source for doors?

Rob Mayercik

NAXJA Member #920
NAXJA Member
Well, the Iron Moths are finally starting to win the battle with the doors on my XJ - had a spot finally disintegrate into a hole about 2 weeks ago on my LF door. I've also got some lower edge rust on that one and the RR, and the LR is looking like it might be going funny soon.

I've been researching replacements, but new from Mopar is $$$$$$$$$$$$$, and I haven't found much in the local salvage yards so far that looks to be in decent shape.

So I'll ask you - where do you folks go to get replacement doors? Quadratec doesn't carry them, and JCWhitney's looking to see if they can even get them for me, and I'm not really digging the look of the duct tape covering the hole.

Thanks,

Rob

Door skins maybe?

Too bad you're so far away, Ive got 4 VERY good doors form an '87 just sitting around doing nothing. I've got a 2 door so they do me no good.

Good luck.

Back