• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wheel question

BryanXJ2000

NAXJA Forum User
Hi guys let me start by saying i love reading everything on here. Im not sure if this is the right place for this but here it goes. I have been searching for some time now on the biggest size tire i can fit on stock height. My problem is that im not finding information im actually finding allot on this issue, but im not finding any information for the cherokee 16" wheel. My cherokee is a 2000 limited with all the options including the up county. So if you guys can help me out i would like to know what size is th biggest i can put on this rim with out rubbind to much and taking my sawzall out. thanks everyone.

BryanXJ2000 said:
Hi guys let me start by saying i love reading everything on here. Im not sure if this is the right place for this but here it goes. I have been searching for some time now on the biggest size tire i can fit on stock height. My problem is that im not finding information im actually finding allot on this issue, but im not finding any information for the cherokee 16" wheel. My cherokee is a 2000 limited with all the options including the up county. So if you guys can help me out i would like to know what size is th biggest i can put on this rim with out rubbind to much and taking my sawzall out. thanks everyone.
Well a 30x9.5 is going to push it if you wheel.Here is 32x10.5's on my 2k w/ 4.5" lift!
bump12.jpg

Back