• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Headlight Harness and Adjustment??

sublime600

NAXJA Forum User
Hello I had bought a H4 harness from ebay awhile ago. I just bought E-codes and got higher wattage bulbs with them. I put them in and turned them on to realize it wasnt that bright. Big Debbie Downer. THe harness i bought was made by APC. They make stuff for ricers. Is this a crappy harness? Or crappy bulbs? I looked at pictures of everyone elses and it look a lot brighter than mine. Also i realized how off my headlight alignment was, is it a torx bit to adjust headlight? If so what size? I have a 01 if that makes a difference.

If you really want to see how bright E codes are, squat down in front of them below the center line, they actually do look dimmer from above. For adjustment you need a flat wall, 25 feet back, measure to the center horizontal line across the lenses and transfer that measurement to the wall, use a chalk line. Adjust your low beams an inch or two below that line.

Yes it is a Torx but don't know what size - I think you can figure it out though. Adjustment screws are above the headlight and on the inside edge of each headlight.

Back