• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TnT Customs HD TrackBar

BADaXJ

NAXJA Forum User
I'm going to be ordering the tnt customs hd trackbar system but i have a couple questions. i was curious as to how much adjustability there was. i'm running about 4.5-5" up front but i have re-drilled my track-bar mount so i can use the stock trackbar. when i called them up today, i was told that they only have options for 4-6" and 6"+. do you think i'll be able to adjust the bar down enough to run the 4-6" bar with the re-drilled mount and 5" lift??
Thanks!

Well I don't know that he used a relocation bracket. He just drilled a new hole... Now i understand that there is a pretty good chance that the piece of metal between the old hole and the new hole is too weak to count on it to hold that trackbar in place. AND If you redrilled it properly then you covered up the old hole. WHICH would make using the old hole quite difficult. Just use Mad Max's tracbar - it's the right length.

Unless you moved your trac-bar a lot when you drilled it, you should be able to use the 4-6" bar....I mean 5 inches IS between 4-6...in fact, it's right in the middle!!!!!!

yeah, the stock braket is redrilled with a plate welded over the face because it was not a full hole over(they overlapped). by the sounds of the guys on jeepforum, tnt builds them for new springs and factor in an extra couple inches of lift. so i'm thinking the 4-6" bar will be too long and i'll have to relocate the axle hole again. granted it would be too hard to grind off the plate and weld a new one on, this is just somehting i wanted to look into to aciod turning my axle bracket into swiss cheese. the guys on JF are also trying to talk me into the RE setup because it uses bigger bolts. any words on that? i know RE make a real good product...

Back