• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

4.6 stroker

Bluesisblood

NAXJA Forum User
My friend tells my of a motor that I can put in my 88 Cherokee Pioneer called a 4.6 stroker, and he said I can come here to find out more.

Where can I see info/pricing/options on this?
thanks.
Blues

PLease read the guide to searching. It's a sticky in this forum.

I know there is a link around here somewhere to a guy in the NE that will ship a crate 4.6 stroker to you for 1500ish. And that is shipped to your door. Most times if you buy one it will cost at least that much w/o shipping, so thats a great deal. Since you decided to give a BS location i cant say if this could apply to you, but search it. Learn to search and dont just throw stuff out there. If I get a chance I will post the link here later this evening when i get out of work, I have the link saved at home.

themangeraaad said:
I know there is a link around here somewhere to a guy in the NE that will ship a crate 4.6 stroker to you for 1500ish. And that is shipped to your door. Most times if you buy one it will cost at least that much w/o shipping, so thats a great deal. Since you decided to give a BS location i cant say if this could apply to you, but search it. Learn to search and dont just throw stuff out there. If I get a chance I will post the link here later this evening when i get out of work, I have the link saved at home.

Tag for link...

Back