• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Christmas Party Final Thoughts.

Russ Pottenger

NAXJA Forum User
Just wanted to start off by thanking Brandon for opening up his home for So Cal Chapters annual Christmas Party.
Had a great time meeting everybody, and making some new friends in the process.

Russ

Last edited:
X2....

Thanks to Brendan and family.

Thanks to the folks that showed up. Sorry I could come earlier and stay longer...

I was great meeting soem new folks and seeing some old friends!

Happy Holidays!

A Big THANKS to all that attended the X-mas party!!
Good to meet some new people and just hang out.

Just got home.

Thanks Brendan. Good time. Mellow. You and your wife were most excellent hosts. The @ at home idea worked well. Maybe next time I'll host at my dads.

Met a couple people I hadn't met before, so many I had, am glad I didnt flake. :)

big thanks Brendan. Party was nicely done. Very nice meeting and BS'ing with you all. Merry Christmas all.

Brendan,

Sorry I posted your name as "Brandon" in the post :dunce:
I have a good friend named Brandon, and did a brain fart.

Thanks Again to you, and your family for hosting a great party.

Russ

Jump This said:
... dancing to Barney songs..

:D
it was "frosty the snowman" sung by "the peppermint candy kids" that record was pressed in 1966 :D i have alot of really old kids records in my crate. they sound really creepy when you play them really quietly over some dark techno.

Had a good time Brendon. You and your wife, RC as she likes to be called, did a great job. Thanks again.:bunny:

P.s. I'd also like to thank Remi for going to the store in the am so we could have some fine vitals.

GrimmJeeper said:
it was "frosty the snowman" sung by "the peppermint candy kids" that record was pressed in 1966 :D i have alot of really old kids records in my crate. they sound really creepy when you play them really quietly over some dark techno.
Wow.... Ck out Mike "Casey Kasem" Grimmjeeper throwin down some vinyl trivia facts.

BTW, busted a gut laughing when I saw the pic of your little girl taped to the wall.

Russ

Let's see.....how can I up my post count...

Ditto, ditto, ditto.

Thanks.

Back