• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Goat Mt. Cell tower

jeepboy381

NAXJA Forum User
Does anyone know if the trail to the cell phone tower at the top of goat Mt is blocked off. I want to go up there today and take some christmas pictures. Thanks

Last weekend we went up to some towers on Goat Mt. I don't know how many they have up there, as that was a first for me. From the tower you could see a lake...clear lake I think.

nightfoam said:
So, did you make it up there?
I'm wondering how much snow is up that way
Yeah I made it up there, I am posting pictures right now. Nothing to exciting but it was beautiful up there!! Not much snow, most places had under a foot of snow. I have not uploaded any pictures yet but here is a video, it does not look like much but there were really big holes about 4 feet from the crest of this hill. No one even got there tires over the top of this hill. If you watch the video after I made it up and turn to the left I almost rolled. I tried turning really sharp but with my ARB that didn't happen and I drove up teh hill a little to far. You can hear me blip the throttle, no one even noticed I almost went over!
http://s52.photobucket.com/albums/g18/Jeepboy381/?action=view&current=Picture366.flv

Picture352.jpg

Last edited:
Back