• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

help NWfest tunes

mojojojo

NAXJA Forum User
so i started downloading a bunch of tunes for the trail and the road trip. i need a cpl more and i am out of ideas. i tried to find ac/dc on Itunes and can't. i like hard stuff like Zombie, Korn, rage against the mach. etc...

gimme some suggestions please.

Hed PE, Slayer, POD, Pantera, Queensryche, Saliva, Mudvayne, Murderdolls, Deftones, Soundgarden, Social Distortion, Taproot, KMFDM, Def Leppard, Disturbed, Start Trouble

On HED get "Represent" and on Start Trouble get "Let's get F***ed up" Alcohol, my only friend.

Just some ideas. Good luck

K I'm jealous...mines all older too. I have a HARD time finding newer punk lately. Sorry Mojojojo not trying to change the subject

mud1059 said:
K I'm jealous...mines all older too. I have a HARD time finding newer punk lately. Sorry Mojojojo not trying to change the subject

thats cool. i figured this thread might help a few of us out. we have talked about food, drinkin, preparations, trails, the weather etc...the only thing left is tunes:woohoo:

Personally I am going with John Cash, Hank Williams Jr, Highwaymen, Toby, R.A.M., Metallica, and whatever.

I guess I like outlaw music.

Oh and I still use CD, you remember those right. Kinda like a DVD without the picture:twak:

Anything but rap crap. Country, punk, hard rock, heavy metal, alternative rock, jazz, classical, ect...Almost anything.

Anyone listen to Rammstien? The German rock group? They have some wicked tunes, and awesome language to go along with it. Ill bring a few of thier CD's.

Try some Manowar just about anything will do. It blows everything else out of the water. While other bands play Manowar Kills! I know they're on Itunes

Wow I remember the days of rocking out to Rod Stewart and shooting guns in the woods with 2 other lonely men.... all you need next is a creepy kid with a bango.

you guys forgot shinedown and crossfade. i'm also a country geek, but i'll listen to almost anything but rap. korns new cd is cool. i like the songs twisted transistor and liar.

what about stevie ray vaughn for campfire timeframe? good stuff to sit and chill and relax too. or jeff healey.:woohoo: :music:

and mud....i think you mean banjo;)

ladywolf said:
you guys forgot shinedown and crossfade. i'm also a country geek, but i'll listen to almost anything but rap. korns new cd is cool. i like the songs twisted transistor and liar.

what about stevie ray vaughn for campfire timeframe? good stuff to sit and chill and relax too. or jeff healey.:woohoo: :music:

and mud....i think you mean banjo;)

twisted transistor and coming undone are my top 2 right now. Korn Rocks!

I did mean banjo. I can spell really... I do love me some shinedown. The radio played the crap out of them when I was stationed in NC. If I remember right that's where they're from. This message was spell checked by me.

Ohhh definitely SHINEDOWN!!!!! other good ones are 3 doors down, audioslave,drowning pool,puddle of mud,stone sour,zzTop,breaking benjamin,chevelle and you cant forget the main man MICHAEL JACKSON.... or im not really sure you can call him a man

Jeepzter29 said:
Ohhh definitely SHINEDOWN!!!!! other good ones are 3 doors down, audioslave,drowning pool,puddle of mud,stone sour,zzTop,breaking benjamin,chevelle and you cant forget the main man MICHAEL JACKSON.... or im not really sure you can call him a man

i think he qualifies more as an "it" than a man

Back