• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

EXCELLENT for Welders...

Skwerly

NAXJA Forum User
I've been on this forum for a few weeks now, it is VERY very informative if you have anything at all to do with metalwork or welding. If you are not a welder now, but plan to pick it up in the near future, there is priceless advice and how-to's on this site! Just thought I'd pass it along to all my 4-wheeling buddys! I'm Skwerly on there too, if anyone wanted to know for some reason. Here it is: http://www.weldingweb.com/.

***WARNING: if you like metalwork and/or making cool stuff from scratch, this site is extremely addicting, and can eat hours before you know it. Ask me how i know....:shhh:.

jeeperjohn said:
Dude, my wife gets pissed at me for all the time I spend on this site. I might as well just set up a cot next to the computer.
that would mean you actually have to sleep so no cot, just a coffie pot and nodoze

What a cool site.

Not that I know anything about welding, but a good place to start.

Although I'm pretty good with those packets of JB Weld.....That doesn't count, does it?

:D

pottenger said:
What a cool site.

Although I'm pretty good with those packets of JB Weld.....That doesn't count, does it?

:roflmao:

We ALL started there!

Russ, I will be laughing all day over this one!

ya its such a great tool, makes the money you spent on it back in like 1 project. I'm building some long arms right now. Should be done hopefully today.

pottenger said:
What a cool site.

hhhmmmmmmmmmmm...
I don't think I'll be giving you a call on this 351w that I need to freshen up...
I'd get it back with bondo between the webbing.... and superglue for an intake gasket...

Rawbrown said:
hhhmmmmmmmmmmm...
I don't think I'll be giving you a call on this 351w that I need to freshen up...
I'd get it back with bondo between the webbing.... and superglue for an intake gasket...
dude, its a ford!! that would be an improvement over the factory!! LOL...

Back