• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Just for you, 2xtreme!

IXNAYXJ

NAXJA Forum User
A Kirkham Cobra from SEMA. I love how they polished the body and brushed the aluminum as stripes:

CIMG2871.jpg

CIMG2870.jpg

-----Matt-----

IXNAYXJ said:
A Kirkham Cobra from SEMA. I love how they polished the body and brushed the aluminum as stripes:

CIMG2871.jpg

CIMG2870.jpg

-----Matt-----

Full aluminum side oiler in there? :cheers:

Matt,
That is a wicked cobra!!!!

Not quite my style (way too much upkeep on the polished aluminium) but a very nice car.

I still like the traditional dark blue with white stripes.

Michael

For a minute I was going to say something about the fruity early 90's paintjob along the sides but then realized it was a reflection of the carpet.

The car sort of reminds me of one of these. It needs Normandy invasion stripes to break up all that polished aluminum.
800px-P-51D_Mustang_%22Excalibur%22.jpg

Megawatt said:
The car sort of reminds me of one of these. It needs Normandy invasion stripes to break up all that polished aluminum.
800px-P-51D_Mustang_%22Excalibur%22.jpg

Keep an eye out for the TV show Dogfights on the History Channel. They had the Mustang vs. Japanese and German fighters of WWII. Me109, Me262 jets, Mitsu Zeros.... Great stories and lots of great info and pics of these true masterpieces.

2xtreme said:
Matt,
That is a wicked cobra!!!!

Not quite my style (way too much upkeep on the polished aluminium) but a very nice car.

I still like the traditional dark blue with white stripes.

Michael

Kinda like this one. I worked on it a few times. The best part is it is a kit car so you can "beat" on it and not feel bad.

Cobra013.jpg

there is a guy here in woolley that made a "mini" cobra out of a mg midget, has a v8, full frame,9 inch, and it even looks like the real thing only half the size. i helped do the exhaust on it a year or 2 ago, i wish i had a picture of it!

IXNAYXJ said:
Shelby aluminum block stroked to 527 cubic inches with 698 horsepower and 692 ft. lbs. torque

:shocked:

-----Matt-----

I read the rest of the site also. WOW!!
Can you imagine driving that thing!!

I think you might need stock in some tire companies :D

I can't wait to start that project, but I have a few others to finish up around here first ;)

Michael

2xtreme said:
I read the rest of the site also. WOW!!
Can you imagine driving that thing!!

I think you might need stock in some tire companies :D

I can't wait to start that project, but I have a few others to finish up around here first ;)

Michael

Start payments now! Your son needs this car!

Back