• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Swaybar Links and Bushings

Firewater

NAXJA Forum User
Hi.

My swaybar links and bushings on my '98 are shot. The Moog end links with the blue bushings are $35.00 a piece. The Crown brand are $15.00. Ebay has some for about $20.00 for two. Which would you go with? (I am kind of broke right now with Christmas and all, but if there is a benifit in going more expensive I'd suck it up and go that way.)

Also, i want to change the bushings on the bar itself. i did not realize that there were so many choices in size. Was this a year thing? Does anyone know what size in millimeters a '98 would take.

Any suggestions would be welcome.

Thanks

Firewater said:
Hi.

My swaybar links and bushings on my '98 are shot. The Moog end links with the blue bushings are $35.00 a piece. The Crown brand are $15.00. Ebay has some for about $20.00 for two. Which would you go with? (I am kind of broke right now with Christmas and all, but if there is a benifit in going more expensive I'd suck it up and go that way.)

Also, i want to change the bushings on the bar itself. i did not realize that there were so many choices in size. Was this a year thing? Does anyone know what size in millimeters a '98 would take.

Any suggestions would be welcome.

Thanks

I think the variation in diameter involves not only year but suspension options, so you would probably do best to measure the bar itself with a caliper.

Back