• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

For those with Sirius Sat. Radio..

On the dash using their universal kit w/ the two sided tape.

I use the suction cup thingy so I can move it between vehicles.

i have a "sirius ready" head unit and a receiver box. when it was in the XJ i mounted the receiver box under the passenger seat and ran the cable up thru the dash. for the ZJ i have a sportster i mounted on the console just ahead of the shifter. using RF for now but i'm looking for a new head unit with a front aux-in..

sportsrer 2 abaove the rearview mirror, out of sight.

I have XM, but here's where it's installed:

IMG_2397.JPG

After constantly fighting with it on the dash vents for months I got so mad and ripped it out. When I calmed down I relocated it to the overhead console - took the door off the garage door opener compartment and velcro'd it in place there - I have the Sportster4 which fits just perfectly and angled good so I can see it if I need to. Have the remote too but its easy to reach up and hit the buttons. Also the blue glare coming off it is out of sight (non adjustable for brightness). This weekend I am going to wire the power into the console so there's no wire going down to the power socket. I keep leaving it on though but I think the drain is pretty minimal.

Have XM as well. Not the best place, was too lazy to do something more complicated. I might get around to placing it in a better spot though.6
f_xmm_1bb1af5.jpg

Back