• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Window washer fluid bottle...

XJumpmaster said:
Hey guys! With adding a snorkel, I need to relocate by washer bottle. I'm looking for one from a pre 95 XJ.

Let me know what ya got!

Josh
718-2010
LOL, why didn't you grab mine while you were here?

Its yours if you want it for the special price of $124,554,440.00

Yeah, was just so excited about getting a snorkel and flares, it sliped my mind! Plus, I was having some ideas about hose routing and didn't think I would need one. Any way, I drilled a hole in mine mounting front flares last night! So no fluid for me till I get this fixed! LOL

XJumpmaster said:
Yeah, was just so excited about getting a snorkel and flares, it sliped my mind! Plus, I was having some ideas about hose routing and didn't think I would need one. Any way, I drilled a hole in mine mounting front flares last night! So no fluid for me till I get this fixed! LOL
Should have warned you about that...everyone drills a hole in their washer bottle.

Anyway if you want to swing by and grab this one on your way to Shop days, be my guest.

DrMoab said:
LOL, why didn't you grab mine while you were here?

Its yours if you want it for the special price of $124,554,440.00

wow thats a good deal. I was told twice that times two? :laugh3:

Hey guys, while we are on the washer subject....
I ran out of washer fluid and the light came on. I filled the bottle. The light still goes on and off, and my washer won't work. Does it need to be primed or something? Thanks!

Back