• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need Help Finding Someone

XJoshua

NAXJA Forum User
I need help finding one of my Dad's(Ron Sloat) back in the day back friends. Im hopping on one of the many different places Im posting this someone will know of him or someone of a someone that know him. I think this would make a great X-Mas present for him being able to talk or write.

Im looking for a person by the name of Carl Petterson. My Dad's last know where-abouts for him were Seattle. They are both from from Tucson, AZ(during high school). Id place him between the ages of 45-49. Not sure on the age because I dont know my Dads age but they graduated high school together and said they were best buds and then went their seperate ways and havent heard from eachother since. According to my Dad he was a good guy he could trust.

Thanks for reading this and pass the word around. Like to contact him before X-Mas to setup an arrangement and exchange contact information.

Thanks again,
Joshua Sloat

My Contact Info:
[email protected] - Preferred
719.369.6910 Sprint

Last edited:
good luck

HeHe stupid me. Didnt even think to check the white pages. Thanks much. But still its a 1 in a 1000 chance. Might be a Karl Petterson or Carl Peterson or other permiatations. Dont want to ask to many questions to my Dad so not to kill the suprise.

Funny talking to Washington people since I know all the doctors in seattle practically by heart and 1/4 of the population. I deal with medical claims all day for FiServ(WASAU/Lynwood) and medicare blah blah blah.

I know two Carl Petersons. Neither spent any time in AZ. The Peterson or Petersen names are VERY common in the Puget Sound region - a lot of Northern European immigrants (Swedes, Norsk, Finn, Danes....).

Good Luck.

Don't forget Pedersen I know a couple of those... Not carls mind you.

Metal Thrasher said:
I know two Carl Petersons. Neither spent any time in AZ. The Peterson or Petersen names are VERY common in the Puget Sound region - a lot of Northern European immigrants (Swedes, Norsk, Finn, Danes....).

Good Luck.

maybe check in your dads year book or something to get the spelling right, that way he wont know what your up to!! or find the school that they graduated from on the internet and see if there is some thing from the year they graduated if you cant find a year book. good luck on your search.

gill41083 said:
maybe check in your dads year book or something to get the spelling right, that way he wont know what your up to!! or find the school that they graduated from on the internet and see if there is some thing from the year they graduated if you cant find a year book. good luck on your search.

Actually the school idea is great. Find that info and check out classmates.com.

Back