• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The moment you've all been waiting for!

IXNAYXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Some of you know that Sean (90exjay) flopped his rig at the PNWJeep M&G at Evans Creek in September. Not many have seen pics of it, because I had the only camera that day. And I lost the memory card...until last night. Warning: Harsh language...it was pretty tense.

So, without further ado, here's Sean!

Prelude.

The agonizingly slow finale.

Cimg2371.jpg

Cimg2384.jpg

-----Matt-----

Better late than never.

That was awesome! Sorry Sean, but I couldn't hold back a laugh. I think it's everybody's reaction that's funny. Nothing hurt except your window right?

-Jeremy

Megawatt said:
Better late than never.

That was awesome! Sorry Sean, but I couldn't hold back a laugh. I think it's everybody's reaction that's funny. Nothing hurt except your window right?

-Jeremy
Window, corner light and fender dented. No big deal.

His Top-Hat rack totally saved him there, and was the attach point to winch him back up.

-----Matt-----

Ahhhhhhh

Man, there was a good 6 second pause for someone to grab a tire, or a door and put some weight on it..

Was it a day killer? or was he able to keep going?

GlueNTape said:
Ahhhhhhh

Man, there was a good 6 second pause for someone to grab a tire, or a door and put some weight on it..

Was it a day killer? or was he able to keep going?

It was the last run of the weekend and i was able to finish the rest of it just fine.

Sean

haha nice i remember that

KarlVP said:
Who was commenting, "oh fawk me, it's going"

That was effing hilarious.
Yeah, that was me. I don't know what it is, but every time I'm on video when something dramatic happens, I manage to string together the most bizarre combination of expletives. :roflmao:

The final "FAWK!" was CanMan, who was also recording. :)

I am pretty proud about my immediate progression of logic:

1) "Shut it down!"

2) "Are you okay?"

3) "Did you get that on video?"

:D:D:D

-----Matt-----

GlueNTape said:

we were all up the hill too and not it's not the easiest place to be stealthy

Back