• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

front leaf spring pics

Here's mine...
standard.jpg

I know a guy who won a sponsorship with a leaf sprung xj he got the highest on the rti ramp and because its easy to go sky high. but it all depend's what kind of wheeling you want to do.

RTI = lastara

Doesn't prove anything in the real world.

They probably had Revolver shackles too :rolleyes:

mclovin said:
easier to run 1 tons or rockwells . or trade for yj

Are you fawking kidding?

Learn to use the SEARCH feature and read before making uneducated statements like that.

no revolvers just custom made leaves rti prove who flexes more in the real world. don't get me wrong i prefer coils but i just thought it was kinda cool. but its easer it go high with leaves and a trackbar then with coils, drop brakets, long arms and track bar. probably cheaper too. if you can fab

cracker thanks for the links. yes i know how to use the search function i did that first. and it brought up 50 pages of stuff that had nothing to do with front leafs. another problem is when you are looking for pics. alot of times the post is old and the pics aren't there anymore. not complaining just explining. as far as flex goes id rather have a half flexed 60 running 40" boggers than 33" with good flex. (i get bored with finesse driving ) i want something i can slam into rocks and bounce off

Any picture with a XJ with front Leafs is not a "good picture"

This quote sums up the argument:
CRASH said:
Whenever discussing modifications to any sort of vehicle, onI always ask myslef a series of questions:

Is the new part going to be BETTER than the old part?

Am I compromising performance in one area to to gain performance in another?

Will Goatman make fun of me?

I guess I've just ridden in too many vehicles with front leafs on the trail. My kidneys and lower back do not recall those trips fondly.

CRASH

Im trying to find the picture of BrettM down at the Hammers with his shackles planted into a rock. And I cant find it....:dunno:

Back