• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Santa came early this year!

Hackmeister

NAXJA Forum User
My JCR stage 2 sliders came in the mail yesterday! :D Because I bothered to fill out an insurance claim when my jeep was keyed in the ghetto, I scored enough to finally buy them. I'm currently in the process of painting and will be sure to post up pics when I get them on the Jeep.

They look nice please do take some good pics.

My car was keyed about a year ago and I got over 2K.

and - Your tree and got $hit on my Charlie Brown tree! Yeah!

PB270683.jpg

Sweet. I'm ordering those soon. How long did they take to ship? Way to support sponsors.

It was about 3 and a half weeks to build since they were on sale so there was a backlog, and another 3-4 business days to ship. I came home from an interview and they were mysteriously in the hallway and none of my roommates signed for it. Santa really does exist!

Boys....Boys it's not quite Xmas yet maybe these are just teaser gifts from Santa's helpers. Be patient maybe Santa will be back if you have been realllllyyyy ggoooodddd this past year.

mikeforte said:
Boys....Boys it's not quite Xmas yet maybe these are just teaser gifts from Santa's helpers. Be patient maybe Santa will be back if you have been realllllyyyy ggoooodddd this past year.

And somone is coming to take my trailer and my spare engine away on top of getting crap presents!

lowrange2 said:
And somone is coming to take my trailer and my spare engine away on top of getting crap presents!
And who pooped in your PayPal account......was it Santa????

mikeforte said:
And who pooped in your PayPal account......was it Santa????

lol oh yeah!!! Thanks Santa! What sucks is that all that money is LONG gone! :( But I still gotta lug that heavy bastard on to a trailer! Ugh! It'll get done tho I promise!
I wouldn't shit you! You're my favorite turd!

Lowrange2:
How much did that caliper set you back?

lowrange2 said:
lol oh yeah!!! Thanks Santa! What sucks is that all that money is LONG gone! :( But I still gotta lug that heavy bastard on to a trailer! Ugh! It'll get done tho I promise!
I wouldn't shit you! You're my favorite turd!
Be a good boy and maybe Santa will find you another toy to put under your tree. If you are real good he may exchange the coal in your stocking for candy little boy.

What's your address I'll mail you my hiem... I'll also need your credit card info, DOB, mother maiden name, your Social security number, as well as any other useful infomation in my pursuit to steal your identity. I plan to buy a small yacht and cruise around the world, meet young hot ladies, and not get caught. I appreciate your cooperation.

JK Please don't arrest me!

This makes me think - stay tuned for an appropriate thread in the OT section.

Last edited:
85xj4dr said:
What peices of complete crap. You guys should send those to me so I can... uhhh.. throw them away.
You wish. Santa knows who has been good and who has been naughty. And 85xj4dr you have been a very bad boy so switches and coal for you.

Santa really does get around doesn't he..
vancobrakesbz3.jpg

I do wish. Damn. Haha. I thought it was gonna work this time.....

...Foiled again.....

I am getting a new CB though. And possible a pre runner style front bumper, and some steel braded brake lines.

corbinafly said:
Santa really does get around doesn't he..
vancobrakesbz3.jpg

What did those come off of? They look like crazily modified D30 Knuckles... WJ conversion only without the WJ.

I'm definitly gunna have to create a 'what did you get for christmas thread' if somone don't beat me to it.

lowrange2 said:
What did those come off of? They look like crazily modified D30 Knuckles... WJ conversion only without the WJ.

I'm definitly gunna have to create a 'what did you get for christmas thread' if somone don't beat me to it.
Those are from my local http://www.vancopbs.com/. Except they were machined from Toys by Troy knuckles.

Back