• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Available soon: recent R-E 5.5" COILS ; Rusty's 6.5" LEAF Packs

XpedientJ

NAXJA Forum User
Lowerin' a recently-acquired rig, and will have the current Rubicon Express 5.5" coils and Rusty's 6.5" leaf-spring packs to offer... They were installed fairly recently, and I have only added about 500 street miles. Thus, they are clean and unabused, and will be ready for re-deployment....:)

Should, assuming new parts come when expected and install can get done reasonably soon thereafter, be available in about 1.5-2 weeks. R-E springs: $99. pair ; Rusty's packs: $199. pair. Will pack-and-ship for actual-cost. Location: Foxboro, MA.

The terms: Words are, sometimes, nothing more than that..so, if you want either or both items pay now and, as soon as possible, I will get them right out to you. Should anything unforeseen occur to prevent that, you will receive a prompt refund the moment I determine that to be the case. - I'm a decent, honorable and reasonable guy, and always happy to accommodate as much as possible. Expect follow-through accordingly. If you wish to have qualification/quantification to confirm, I will be pleased to provide it.

Thanks, and hope these parts can help someone out who is goin' the other direction...^^^^

**Possible trades(+/- as needed) include: Snorkel, {4 or 5}BFG A/T 33x12.5/15 (clean/excellent), 15x8 black streetlocks, Black Husky mats, tail-light guards, 2" receiver tube, ???

pm'ed ya on the parts, i'm in MA too and wiil pick them up.

Last edited:
Back