• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Inca Inn - Special NAXJA Rates!

Vince

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
I just received an email from Markus confirming special NAXJA room rates for the Fall Fling. Offer is for bookings received before January 31st 2008.

Hi Vincent

Great to hear/read from you!... <snip>
...I remember that we talked about your club and event in October and I would like to answer your questions as follows:

- Yes, we are able to take bookings at our official motel reservations email
address: [email protected] . Since we have no direct access to the booking system we have to communicate and check with the current owners.
This might take a few days.

- At this time we have 22 rooms available from October 5th to 11th. We will also have rooms available before and after those dates, but would have to verify with exact dates. Since the first week of October is usually a very busy week and rooms will start to fill up soon, we will be able to hold the rooms until December 31st. After this date we will start to give away the rooms upon incoming requests.

- The regular rate at this time is $59.95 plus tax. AAA-Rate would be $54.95 plus tax. For definite bookings before January 31st 2008 we can offer a special rate for the NAXJA-members of $49.95 plus tax. The rate includes one room with one King or two Queen beds, two people and expanded continental breakfast. Each additional adult in the same room is $6 per night plus tax (children under 12 are $3).

- We would prefer to accept bookings through our Reservation-Form on the
website: http://www.incainn.com/ and NAXJA members shall please make a note in the comment. We also could accept a group reservation but would have to apply a 30-day cancellation policy with valid credit card information to charge in case of late cancellations.

We would be very happy not only to host some of the NAXJA members but also to meet you again in October. Whether I will be able to run one trail or not, I can not tell at this time.

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Daniela & Markus Heimgartner
Inca Inn
570 North Main Street
Moab, UT 84532
U.S.A.
http://www.incainn.com/

(Links fixed)

Last edited:
I've only been living in Switzerland since August and I buy freshly made Swiss bread almost every day here. It really does taste good. I better warn Markus ahead of time that I'm likely to consume a lot.

Thanks for the PM Vince!

I just made my reservation for October 5-11.

That continental breakfast looks 100x better than the one at the Bowen Motel. :)

And just to let everyone know, the Inca Inn is directly adjacent to the La Hacienda restaurant, which many consider to be the best Mexican place in Moab. And the motel is just over a mile from the headquarters at Slickrock Campground.

Last edited:
I received and email last night from Markus and Daniela. They have improved their NAXJA offer for anyone that wants to stay longer than the 11th.

"we will only apply the regular rate for the nights before October 5th. For people staying longer than October 11th we will apply also the discounted NAXJA rate."

It sounds like good company, I am thinking about changing my reservation.

Is there anyplace to cook a simple meal there? It would just be a single burner Coleman stove. Do any of the rooms have kitchenettes? I usually don't eat out more than a few times in a week at Moab because it adds up quick.

I,m in at the INN,from the 6-12.See you there.
Wayne

Thanks for the hook up! First out of town wheeling trip, figured Moab would be a good place to start.

Can't wait, I'm in for the 6th - 14th.

Geo.

Great rate. :thumbup: Thanks to Vince, Markus and Daniela.

Thank you for submitting your request for reservation. We will check availability and contact you within the next 48 hours. If you have any questions or need assistance for planning your stay, please do not hesitate to contact us.

We appreciate doing business with you!

Your Inca Inn team.

hologram said:
Thank you for submitting your request for reservation. We will check availability and contact you within the next 48 hours. If you have any questions or need assistance for planning your stay, please do not hesitate to contact us.

We appreciate doing business with you!

Your Inca Inn team.

x2

- we'll see if there's any room left at the inn (maybe they have a manger!)

I'll admit it - I'm getting too old to sleep on the dirt at Slickrock. At least Inca's close enough to still enjoy the after trail "refreshments" and fires.

Mike in NJ :patriot:

Tom R. said:
When I arrive, the first one's on me! :cheers:

Sure, and I suspect that the 2,3,4, . . . . ones are on me, right?

No matter, my USAF buddy. As usual, I'll be transporting a few cases of some good german brew that only makes it a few miles past East Coast ports. More room now that the camping gear is being left behind.

MG

Back