• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ POD, anyone got one?

TunaSoda

NAXJA Forum User
I'm thinking of replacing my sub box with an XJ Pod to get my cargo space back (sick of moving it all the time)

I'm just wondering if anyone had this and whether it's decent?

http://www.quadratec.com/products/74136_700.htm
51506-md.jpg

yea I have one. Don't get it unless you love rattles. I've used rubber undercoating and dynamat and it just plain sucks

TunaSoda said:
I had searched for "XJ Pod" and got no results...
Don't quote me on this, but I think each word must be 4 letters for the search to work. I typed *XJ* *Pod* using asterisks to fill in the voids and got some hits.

Edit: Nope, I'm wrong on the search.

Last edited:
jforse said:
Dont buy that pod. It rattles allot. Make your own. I have my box in that thread. No rattles at all!

That looks sweet :D

I'm definately looking to do something similar to that, I have a MTX 2x10" box right now, sounds great actualy, but I'm always moving it in and out of the jeep for one reason or another for space

ace_outlaw_08 said:
2623824_4_full.jpg

Make something like i did its not that hard and it sounds good

ace_outlaw_08 said:
2623824_4_full.jpg

Make something like i did its not that hard and it sounds good

ive been planning on doing something like this for a while. the area inside that panel has a lot of space. cargo space is important for me. ive always hated how sub boxes take so much room. i dont need ghetto blaster sound just a little more meat to the sound.

tigerShark said:
ive been planning on doing something like this for a while. the area inside that panel has a lot of space. cargo space is important for me. ive always hated how sub boxes take so much room. i dont need ghetto blaster sound just a little more meat to the sound.

How big is that cavity with the plastic removed?

Could you fit a 12"?

Back