• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

jobs

Wiser

NAXJA Forum User
hey can anyone tell me if they know of any part time or full time positions available around the high desert, ontarion, fontana, rancho cucamonga...etc? it's really hard to find a job up in the high desert especially if you're a college student.

Hit up Costco, they need seasonals.

yeah i posted an app. for costco and the tree lot is a bonus ill have to go check it out.

Got a UPS hub near you.

karstic said:
Got a UPS hub near you.
There's down here in the Palm Springs area. Its located by the Palm Springs airport, near the battery recycling center, behind where all the rental car agencies have their main lots.

I'm lookin for seasonal work too...only down in the north orange county area or pomona area. and I just applied at costco yesterday. the xmas tree lots are already full down here. Good idea with the fedex/ups job. I'm gonna apply there after my final today. Anyone else got any ideas??

backpack96 said:
I'm lookin for seasonal work too...only down in the north orange county area or pomona area. and I just applied at costco yesterday. the xmas tree lots are already full down here. Good idea with the fedex/ups job. I'm gonna apply there after my final today. Anyone else got any ideas??

Both UPS and FedEx are looking for people at the ont airport.

In & Out Burger starts you out pretty good and play favorites to students.

Mt. High.. they also dont mind scheduling around schools schedules.

Back