• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hey! I Got My Red Letters!

fubar XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Looks like my dues made it to New Jersey. Don't I get a sticker, t-shirt, or free oven mitt too? Will member's only forums magically open up for me now?

I feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Yes..... sort of. The members only forums should now show up. The Sticker and such come in the mail..... eventually (I think they wait until they have a batch to print up and mail out).

BTW... WELCOME ABOARD!!!! :cheers:

Yay!party1: Time to Partay(wheel).

KarlVP said:
When you get your red letters, you no longer have to wear pants while surfing NAXJA.

Thats the best benefit of the full Naxja Membership

WheelinJR said:
And according to Joe you don't have to wear them on the trail either, right Joe?

Pants are highly over rated.

DrSockMonkey said:
x2

Congrats Foob!

"Foob"?

Meh. Hey, how do I access the emoticons? I want to litter my posts with pooping, dancing, puking smileys like all of the cool kids do.

fubar XJ said:
"Foob"?

Meh. Hey, how do I access the emoticons? I want to litter my posts with pooping, dancing, puking smileys like all of the cool kids do.

I'm guessing that you have your window reduced in size... The Emoticons are on the right side of the dialog window. There is a [More} link at the bottom to get to all the best emoticons. :spin3: :variety: :variety: :variety: :variety: :variety: :variety: :variety: :variety: :variety: :variety: :variety: :variety:

:party:

Alright, emoticons....emoticons.... Uh, they ain't showing up. Full screen for this post, nothing on the right border, nothing on the left border. All I get is the little "post icons" thingies at the bottom.

Walk me through it like I'm the bronze medalist at the Special Olympics.

Scroll down to the bottom of the page. You will notice a box on the left hand side with a list of rules and shortcuts. I believe it has a header that says "posting rules". Click the shortcut that says "SMILIES"!

-Jeremy

Alright, someone did a nice job of hiding them. Most boards have them in the margin to the side. Let's try some:

EDIT: Nothing. Every time I click over to the smiley board, the cursor goes away in the post reply. I click on a smiley, it doesn't show up here on the post.

Fuck, I didn't even finish the race in the Special Olympics, apparently. * insert sad smiley here *

fubar XJ said:
Alright, someone did a nice job of hiding them. Most boards have them in the margin to the side. Let's try some:

EDIT: Nothing. Every time I click over to the smiley board, the cursor goes away in the post reply. I click on a smiley, it doesn't show up here on the post.

Fuck, I didn't even finish the race in the Special Olympics, apparently. * insert sad smiley here *

Copy and paste works for me. :sure:

You have to copy and paste every time you want to toss a smiley in there?

Not worth the effort. I can barely type the words on the screen without fugginh it up.

I just got my membership also (1 minute ago!)

:D

EDIT: NAC though... heh

Back