• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

im new.......

Hello Mike,

Welcome to the group! Tell us a little about yourself and your Jeep.

Like Remi (kejtar) said, come on out to the Christmas party this coming Sunday. It's will be fun.

Welcome mike! x2 on coming to the xmas party and get some pics of your jeep posted!

Welcome! Tell us about your Jeep. I am relatively new here too and everyone is great. If you ask a question you will get a bunch of responses and some good info.

boy i fill the love here.... hehhe well i had a 87 with a RE 4.5 superflex, NP231 w/2Low and SYE, 31X10.5R15 MTRs on 15X8 Black Stealies, d44 in the rear....... well now since my cuz kind of got a new jeep he gave me his 91 but i just have to rebuild the motor and and swap out the d44 as well as the np231 but all that easy just dont have the time....... but with the 91 i got a used RE 5.5" Extreme Duty w/3000 miles on it very cheap so now i got to try to sell the other lift kit and get some 33"..... so thats my jeep and about sun ill see what i can do i have lots of things to do....

tuesdaysfall said:
yeah...grimm may want it for his 75 dollar jeep he purchased!!!
if he wants more than $75 bux i dont want it :D the old rule is you cant put something on the truck that costs more than the truck did!

GrimmJeeper said:
if he wants more than $75 bux i dont want it :D the old rule is you cant put something on the truck that costs more than the truck did!

well dude looks like youre screwed!!!! no mods for you!!!!

GrimmJeeper said:

This time next year you won't even be able to fill the gas tank :shiver:

GrimmJeeper said:
the old rule is you cant put something on the truck that costs more than the truck did!

I guess I broke that rule with everything I put on my jeep..

And my 500$ stereo system in my 300$ truck.

Welcome, Mike!! Bunch of great guys here.....yea, even JumpThis ;). I've been a member for about a year now, and I'll never go back. LOVE it here, it's my home away from home, at home....or something.....hahaha.

Welcome Mike.

:wave1:

Back