• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Where to find stock flares?

01_XJ

NAXJA Forum User
My stock fender flares got knocked loose by my tires when i first got the jeep, so i took them off and put em in the garage. Then an old roommate got the urge to clean the garage and threw them away, not knowing what they were. I didn't know it until they were gone.

so i've been rockin the xj w/o flares for a long time, and now that i got a little lift, i'm confident they won't just get knocked loose next time i wheel it.

So other than the stealership, where is a good place to buy them? I checked Quadratec and they just have the older body style ones.

PhotographerMike said:
You might try posting a Wanted in the So. Cal. Chapter For Sale section.
OR
Check eBay, watch the shipping though.
yea i've posted a wtb post in SoCal a while back, no luck, gonna try again though

I found one on a trail by Crested Butte, Co. It was green and even matched my Jeep. It was nice to have when I trimmed my fenders, I had an extra one to screw up. Other then that, I would check the junk yards.

What color ? I have one or two painted sets and maybe another set of mix and match colors that could be repainted. Fits 1997-2001

PM me for details.

dude i've had so much trouble finding a replacement for my passenger's front fender flare. Three deals where I've recieved the wrong flares. But it is funny, every one that i have found, has been from cali. Check http://www.jwjeep.com/. They're an auto wrecker dedicated only to jeeps in Antelope, CA. I ordered one from them, and got exactly what i was looking for....but the wrong side haha. Hopefully u'll have better luck.

P.S.: I have two rear 97+ unpainted flares....and a full set of 97+ dark green painted ones. Of course none of them are what I've been looking for. You interested?

Last edited:
Back