• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Full time quit workin.

razdrvr

NAXJA Forum User
I was on my way to work this morning, and my full time light was flickering. I was approaching a red light at about 60 mph, slowed then stopped at the light, When the light turned geen, i hit the gas and nothing happened, it was like i was in neutral. I switched to 2wd and took off just fine. Anyone have a clue what happened? it is a 242 by the way.

sounding like a linkage problem,adjustment time.My 89 use to pop out with a worn motor mount, I was able to adjust it so it wouldn't pop out until I replaced all three mounts and re-adjusted it

Well i got time at work today to put my jeep on the lift. (benifit of being a tech) The tcase was bone dry. Rear output seal was leakin and burned up the bushing in the rear output as well. Changed the seal and bushing and all seems to be well.

Back