• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RAIN!!

rpraterxj

NAXJA Forum User
Woke up to a little heavy rain this morning! Didn't last long, now it's light rain.

Asuza may get a littel help from this, so Sunday could be an OK day there.

Snow level is supposed to drop to 6000' in Big Brat, but little to no accumulation. So you guys heading up tomorrow, dress warm, carry chains, just in case...

I just washed my patio and driveway off from the ash that was blown around last week, now I get to do it again... The rain washed the roof off and the trees and bushes...

We need this so bad though.... I thought Nov was going to be a dry month... thank goodness!

Yep, its pooring right now at my place. I really like some rain now & then.

Man, i wish i could just stay in bed all day now.....

Good rain coming down in the HiDez too!

I'm very glad we got some rain. We need more of it. If anyone is going up to the mountains, I've got some snow chains for sale. :D

djblade311 said:
I've got some snow chains for sale. :D

So do I! I have chains and cables for 31" tires. Both are unused!

I will post details in the For Sale section...

rpraterxj said:
So do I! I have chains and cables for 31" tires. Both are unused!

I will post details in the For Sale section...
Hi Robert,

I will buy your cables for 31" if ya still have them. Drop me a PM.

BTW. Congrats!

Russ

We are even getting some decent rain out here in the desert....

and I'm working in the garage all weekend....

:bawl:

I could look at it this way, I WAS supposed to be working
on the cabin up in BB, but with the rain and snow, the wife
decided she would rather hang around here and get some things
done. For this I'm glad, running a tile saw in rain/snow is not
something I was looking forward to!!

:D

I use warm water for the tile saw. Cold water just sucks to cut tiles with. Of course, my wife wanted the kitchen/dining room on a 45. Got really good at cutting. :)

Its raining like crazy up in the hi dez too.

I didnt think i was going to make it down the road to my house.

bald tires on flooded clay roads arent very fun..

xtimmax said:
Its raining like crazy up in the hi dez too.

I didnt think i was going to make it down the road to my house.

bald tires on flooded clay roads arent very fun..

Well put the doors back on the jeep and drive it!

it has doors.... just one isnt atached by hinges.

Oh man I love the rain, we even have it down here in PHX, I guess its a preety big front. Im originally from Cali and I miss it. So every time it rains here I just sit outside and enjoy it. Much luck in Asuza, Oh I miss that place....

Watch out for bozos in the rain.....

its almost done.. just need to get the new hinges on, then align the door then the fenders and header panel..

I was up at 6am ready to jump in the big freightliner for a deliver. I don't mind driving that thing in the rain on the freeway cuz with only 2 axles I can go in the fast lane. and since the truck is so big and heavy I can run 65. It was raining steady when I left and its still raining steady right now. I just got back from my second trip south today. traffic sucks. CHP on the scanner is going nuts. I5 is flooded at manchester.
I also found that in the wet, I can get the dodge diesel to break the rear tires loose at 65mph. just roll on the throttle and when it hits 30psi, the back end gets slick. U-turns are really fun in a full size long bed extra cab truck as well. I can flip a bitch in a tight intersection. But other drivers tend to give me a wide berth after that.

Back