• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NewYears Weekend wheelin trip?

hellbilly04

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone want to? I'm thinking of Truck Heaven or Razor Rd that weekend. My company is closed from 12/21 till 1/6/08 & want to make good use of the time off!

Leaving early am 12/29 & coming home NewYears day. Any takers?

Billy

I'll be at Calico from the 29th to the 1st. If you head to Rasor maybe I'll join ya.

hey ill join ya at truck haven...

I'll be in Calico.

I was in Vegas for New Years 06 & the place was CRAZY! Never seen so many drunk horny girls-women in my life. It was just falling in my lap, wife wasn't too happy though..

GrimmJeeper said:
i'll be in vegas celebrating my 1st wedding anniversary woohoo!! :D who wants to come party!!?!?!??

haha thanks, i'll actually be there the 26th-30th, coming home just before new years, my anniversary is the 26th.

Fly RWY HDG LT 240 Vectors FIM V386 PDM V12 HEC V283 Vectors MINGY GPS RWY 3 KSEZ. CM 40 Expect 80 10 MIN After Departure. MUGU 124.7. SK 4748.

Or Calico.

:D

--ron

I was your co-pilot when your filter parted company with your buggy, did you find out the cause or was it the 6000 rpm sprint through tackhammer that did it?

GrimmJeeper said:
i'll be in vegas celebrating my 1st wedding anniversary woohoo!! :D who wants to come party!!?!?!??

I think your ife would Really appreciate it if a bunch of NAXJA people showed up and "destroyed" (her words) your anniversary:explosion

Brendan_91XJ said:
I think your ife would Really appreciate it if a bunch of NAXJA people showed up and "destroyed" (her words) your anniversary:explosion
it was her suggestion, cause a bunch of her friends are going and none of mine are. she said "how about you invite some of those jeep guys, so you have someone to hang out with" lol. i was thinking of driving up in the jeep anyway to go play in red rock canyon :gee: but i think she wants to fly :dunno:

lamula said:
I was your co-pilot when your filter parted company with your buggy, did you find out the cause or was it the 6000 rpm sprint through tackhammer that did it?

I don't remember any of it.

Big surprise, huh. :D

--ron

GrimmJeeper said:

Dude! I live in Vegas.

Andy Steiner said:
Dude! I live in Vegas.

We know that, but are you going to make the X-mas Party!!

Back