• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cheep Winch Setup!

AdamGriffiths

NAXJA Forum User
I just got back from Sam's Club in San Diego (College Grove area) with my new winch. It is made by some wack company called Champion Power Equipment.
Whatever-it is rated at 10k and comes with speed mount for a hitch reciever, a snatch block, roller fair lead, a 5' and a 20' power cable extensions and 85' of 3/8 galvanized aircraft cable.
It runs good with no load in it so far and has an 1 year warranty with the availability of three more from Sam's for $30(which I got).
Best part?......close out for $264!
There was one left at that store and the manager said Sam's had discontinued them. I can pick it up for someone is interested :viking:

Manuf's link: http://www.championpowerequipment.com/C10585.php

I would like to get one If you could get it that would be great!
with warranty.
whats the total?

316.79 after tax and warr. I believe. I will not be able to get back down there till the begining of next week. Since you are in EC I would sugest you make a trip down the 94 :)

AdamGriffiths said:
I just got back from Sam's Club in San Diego (College Grove area) with my new winch. It is made by some wack company called Champion Power Equipment.
Whatever-it is rated at 10k and comes with speed mount for a hitch reciever, a snatch block, roller fair lead, a 5' and a 20' power cable extensions and 85' of 3/8 galvanized aircraft cable.
It runs good with no load in it so far and has an 1 year warranty with the availability of three more from Sam's for $30(which I got).
Best part?......close out for $264!
There was one left at that store and the manager said Sam's had discontinued them. :confused1I can pick it up for someone is interested:confused1 :viking:

Manuf's link: http://www.championpowerequipment.com/C10585.php

I'm not a member. I guess I misunderstood your post,sorry.

its only 3.6 hp, with a 294:1 ratio, I bet its reallllly slow. I actually have a 12k lb winch for sale if anyone is interested, brand new in the box, 1 year warranty and wireless remote. Pm me if youre interested.

Back