• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

headlight harrness

POLAR_JEEP_04

NAXJA Forum User
where can I get the upgrade headlight harrness? I found the head light conversion and people talking about them when i searched but not where to get them or even what i need and how to make my own

GoJeep has a write up on making a HD H/L harness. I followed it and mine turned out great, very happy with it.

If you are looking to buy one, check out Big Offroad.

www.bigoffroad.com

Hale

i got one off of summit racing works but its only 16ga wire but it does make a difference.
but for some reason i cant find it but i know they have the painless wireing ones for like $110

Check with the NAXJA memeber 5-90 not that I've bought his stuff yet ,but the guy seems to know what he's talking about. I know he makes upgraded battery cables and alternator cables. I'm not sure if he has a headlight wiring upgrade yet or not.

Last edited:
polar_jeep_04 said:
that was so fast I couldnt edit in time. yeah I found it, do I only need one or do I need two?

one.

Jeepm@n said:
Check with the NAXJA memeber 5-90 not that I've bought his stuff yet ,but the guy seems to know what he's talking about. I know he makes upgraded battery cables and alternator cables. I'm not sure if he has a headlight wiring upgrade yet or not.

I've got one in the works. We had to move, and I've finally managed to get things sorted (almost.) I need to finish amassing materials for the first few production units, recall my prototypes, and make final changes.

I had originally targetted a couple months ago, but that was OBE. I'm hoping by the first of the year, I'll have a production version going... You should be able to find design specs on the WiP site (link in sig) - I'm still going for "mildly overbuilt" to make sure the thing lasts. I'm not answerable to accountants - just you guys...

Back