• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New shifter handle.

KarlVP

NAXJA Forum User
I'm going to make this my shifter handle and put my winch controls on it. It's one of the triggers for the big .50 cal's on the ships at work.

Anywho figured it be a badass shifter.

I could make the switch on the right the ARM switch. Make the one on the left a DPDT for IN/OUT and the button in the middle for the actual winch power engage.

dsc00124vr7.jpg

What should I use the trigger for though????

dsc00119ar4.jpg

if you have an auto, the trigger could take the place of the shifter button

...or if you have a 5 speed, maybe you could reverse-engineer the trigger as a throttle switch

...now that would be some crazy sh*t

good luck

:cheers:

KarlVP said:
I ripped out the heater ducts for those when I did the cage. All that works is the floor and the defrost.

i was wonderin why it was so cold...
but it might have been the fact that you have no windows or roof :looser:

That is awesome!!! If you have aux lights I would use it to wire them all together that was if soome idiot has his brights on you you can blast him with some 130w KC lites or something. Just pull the trigger to make them all come on at once!

How about this.

Use the trigger for the winch motor. The arm button turns on the winch. Then have a toggle switch for forward, reverse. Use the last spot for a light, that shows that the winch is armed. Use a metal trimmed indicator light...

Back