• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

BEN WHERE ARE MY PICS?

shelbyluvv

NAXJA Forum User
Couldn't get the Dumptruck mobile or what? Post up pics bish!

soon my friend soon!

test drives are happening!

gotta fix a hydro assist leak and throw some rattle can graphics and it will be ready to go ! then i will post pics.

you should see my jeeping helmet!

Man it is great! Cold, but nice. I've been real busy the last few weeks getting the shop in order and all, so I have not had anytime to get the "NUSED" XJ going. It will be on the trails soon. There is a run at Rattle Rock in Alabama in a few months and it is going!

Bo,

It's a scam Ben is running for the last few months.
Ben is now a full time web wheeler building this fictitious XJ buggy that doesn't exist.

:D

okay im waiting on ryan for the pics now.....

nothing special.

still have little electrical demons to work out with the lighting in this thing, as well as some hydro lines i have to untangle.....:doh:

other than a fresh coat of rattle can its almost ready!

xDUMPTRUCKx said:
still have little electrical demons to work out with the lighting in this thing
do you need me to come rewire your dumptruck you namby pamby? :D GET ER DONE ALREADY!!!!!!!!

well what ever DUMBASS went to town on the electrical before me was a F*UCKTARD!

they know who they are.

please mike come re-wire it, after spending 5 hours on wiring alone today id love it if you could rewire my junk.

GrimmJeeper said:
do you need me to come rewire your dumptruck you namby pamby? :D GET ER DONE ALREADY!!!!!!!!

I told you it would be a 5 minuite fix if you knew what was going on. (I do ;) ) I bet if you spent 6 hours on it it must be completely fawked now.
Pay for it and I would have done it.:twak:

(Hint, the OEM light switch on the dash doesn't function)

well now the oem switch does!

the grounds were all jacked up.

the passenger "headlight" was shorting out on the inside of the body of the light.

still some more crap to work out but by the end of the night ill have it fixed.

cracker said:
I told you it would be a 5 minuite fix if you knew what was going on. (I do ;) ) I bet if you spent 6 hours on it it must be completely fawked now.
Pay for it and I would have done it.:twak:

(Hint, the OEM light switch on the dash doesn't function)

xDUMPTRUCKx said:
well now the oem switch does!

It works intermittently. ;)

got a replacment on hand so thats not a biggie.
had to do some wire tracing to find that there was an unshielded wire connector inside the passenger side light housing that was touching ground...
The piggy backed blue wire taps (4 in line piggy backing off each other) got fixed. relay fried from the grounded hot wire. We are yanking everything back out and redoing it fresh. with a working headlight switch, high beam switch. The rocklights will be on the parking lamp switch with a switch for turning them off. I am simplifying the whole thing. and cleaning up the exess wiring.

Make sure you keep the electric fan as manual.

ben_s_jeep_0031.sized.jpg
ben_s_jeep_0081.sized.jpg

thanks asshole. i love you. ill be there soon.

ive gotta drive back to russ' cause i left the rear shocks there!

tard.jpg

uh, it is... I wanted to redo a bunch of the tube work on it. redo the rocker panels and such. but there isn't enough time to do it right before Capt. Crunch goes of deployment.

Back