• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

'87 CheRokeE rOcK rEadY

ptech

NAXJA Forum User
Truck is in great shape. Trail Ready. Engine was just tuned up with all standard ignition parts, new starter, custom high clearance exhaust with flowmaster muffler. Custom fuel system with aluminum 15 gallon cell, external pump and stainless brake lines with aeroquip fittings. Axles are new top to bottom (seal, bearings, brakes, ball joints, u joints, etc...). Front axle is HP dana 44 and rear is dana 60 from 78 F-350. Spools (Not Welded) 4:88 gearing front and rear disc conversion, stainless brake lines all around. Rubicon Express 5.5" with ACOS spacers, custom steering with heavywall DOM tubing and FK HD rod ends. Truck rides on 36x12.50x16.5 swamper SX's with 99% tread left with 8 bolt H1 wheels with upgraded PVC internal beadlocks. 1.5" rear and 1" front billet spacer to clear wheels. Truck has custom front and rear bumpers that were built in house. Front has provisions for Warn Winch. Truck is very solid and reliable. Also, truck was just painted. Many other Mods, have to see truck to appreciate it. Has been on trail half a dozen times and performed great. As you can see a lot has been invested into the truck. Will not part or trade... Asking $7500.00 PM for pictures or any other information. Truck is located in Northeast Pa

Nice 1st post.

"When I had my XJ I did not think enough of this site to visit it and contribute, but now that I am selling it....."

$7500 for an '87....sure.

Rev

ouch! and OUCH!!

its not a truck BTW, its a damn jeep....a freaking pick-up is a truck.

i would post all the pics of it i have but i know how to build "JEEPS" not make web pages. I can email anybody pics of the "JEEP" or if anybody wants to let me know how to post them i would be more than happy to.
Ohh and by the way its a 2 door and the body is in terrific shape

btw, wasn't being an ass, i just hate it when people call jeeps trucks!!

c'mon guys this is an awesome truck and its still available. Make me some kind of offer its worth it. Complete truck ready to go. NEEDS NOTHING!

Back