• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Has anyone ever heard of this brand before?

88manche

NAXJA Forum User
Picked up the latest issue of "Low Range" and skimming through it, I came across a tire add.

"Pit Bull Tires"

Has anyone ever heard of them before? The add says they're running in the Baja 1000, so they gotta have something going for them. Bias ply, 6 to 10 ply rating on all thier tires, but the only one that looks any good is the "Growler.0"

Just curious as to if they're any good, and if anyones even heard of them.

http://www.peakempire.com/

Mike Palmer, one of the drivers, is on this board. Not sure how they did in the race.

-edit- Whoops...I guess they were a DNF.

Last edited:
From what I have read about them they are a solid tire. pricey and heavy though. Large sizes too. If I remember right smallest was a 35. Petersens had a good write up from their tests. Deffinatly an off road tire, loud as a bogger.

kdailey4315 said:
No to Hijack but damn that girl of Xtream 4X4 is a hottie. Especially since she can weld and work on rigs.

and drive a lift.....total package.That would be cool to have a chick like that.
"honey will you weld an exo onto my rig this weekend?":roll:

mmmm ......I'd like to clean the grease out from under neath her ummmm.....fingernails

Last edited:
x3 on the pricey, but they are good tires. Jessie is cool, it's just the show that sucks, the only one on PowerBlock TV I don't like.
Would be nice if they built something the "average Joe" can afford.

Back