• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What do you think of these wheels

Hahahah, they are actually a new release believe it or not...I am just itching for new wheels.....i like those, and I like the american racing mojaves....

tcm glx said:

I think they look kinda plain in those pic's. May look alot better mounted on some tire's & on a vehicle. just my .02

im trying to sell a set of 16x8's i can get a pic if your interested

They may look good on some 32's and up, but may not on some 235's.

I think those rims would look good on classic vehicles but thats just me. I would pick up the dark gray teflon Mohaves if I were you... :)

Photochop will tell you tony. Personally, I don't think they would flow well on your rig. The Mojaves might look better. Just my opinion though and I have been known to be wrong before. haha

silverslk said:
Photochop will tell you tony. Personally, I don't think they would flow well on your rig. The Mojaves might look better. Just my opinion though and I have been known to be wrong before. haha

hahahha, how was Oklahoma?

tcm glx said:
hahahha, how was Oklahoma?

Good. Relaxing. No traffic, no schedules.......it was good. I think I needed it.

Now after driving a nice quiet honda with power everything for 3000+ miles I HATE driving the jeep. The air leaking around the warped doors, the sway of the body because my swaybar is removed, the downshifting to make it up slight inclines (because I haven't regeared,haha) all add up to frustration. haha

Leep said:
You should see what I did. I may need to buy your wheels from you to take the center of attention off the roof and windshield of my XJ.

Those look pretty well but how will they stand up to wheeling ?

What time you need me on sat ?

Leep

Hahha, thats funny
Well, saturday, lets see, are you still bringing your trailer..if so, lets say 630 am?

tcm glx said:
Hahha, thats funny
Well, saturday, lets see, are you still bringing your trailer..if so, lets say 630 am?

yes I will have my trailer. got the truck back last tuesday. do you have straps to tie stuff in ? also are there going to be others there helping, I can lift but not that heavy of stuff.

Give me a call later this week to verify everything.

Leep

Back