• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

kick panel speakers

userbmx1315

NAXJA Forum User
i'm lookin at moving my door speakers to have removable doors. anyone have any pics of this being done?

i have the sound bar from a 97 i wrecked but thats too much room kinda tall, and the boxes that q-logic have are way to expensive for me, not trying to be a dick, but i work at a fast food resturaunt and have my limits, i'm tryin my best to get out of there, but if theres a way i could make them my self that would be helpfull too

buy a sheet of partical board some screws and wood glue and make a couple boxes out of them. YOu wont need a whole sheet tho. If your local lumber supplier is anything like the one here they may have a already cut sheet or a damaged sheet they could sell you for less.

TheDiabetic said:
you could also look at finding a sound bar out of a 95 or so, you might get it to fit up front.
http://www.qlogicenclosures.com/c-3748-cherokee.aspx

That's what I did for my doorless adventures.
100_2551.jpg

yea it is. i'm going to look at mounting a ring to it at like a 45* angle and put some fiber glass on it n sand it down and a thin layer of bondo to make it smooth. thats what some guy told me i should do that works at a machine shop, sounds wierd but always worth a try

Back