• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

3" lift fixed lower control arm lenght???

scorpio_vette

NAXJA Forum User
i recently purchased a used set of fixed lower control arms for my 95XJ, but ran into some "identification" issues with the control arms.

the person that sold them was under the impression that they were rubicon express arms for a 3" lift. well i called rubicon express to order some other parts, and during the discussion we discovered that the arms i purchased are not theirs.

from searching on the internet, i've come to the conclussion that they seem to be an older version of the currie enterprise control arms. they have the johnny joints on both end, and are straight arms (no bends).

now i'm starting to wonder if they are the correct lenght or not. when i measure from the center of the eye(where the bolt goes through) to the center of the eye, they are 16" long. can anybody verify if that is about right for a 3" lift???

Back