• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RE Drop Brackets with "L" Bend arms

1993cherokeexj

NAXJA Forum User
I have read a million threads on Rubicon Express drop brackets. I read in one thread not to run the brackets with "L" Bend control arms? Why? I ask because I have "L" adjustable control arms and just bought these drop brackets. I have 6.5 inches of lift. I have searched and couldn't find the awnser, and I will get some pics up tomorrow. Thanks a ton!

1993cherokeexj said:
I have read a million threads on Rubicon Express drop brackets. I read in one thread not to run the brackets with "L" Bend control arms? Why? I ask because I have "L" adjustable control arms and just bought these drop brackets. I have 6.5 inches of lift. I have searched and couldn't find the awnser, and I will get some pics up tomorrow. Thanks a ton!

I don't see why not. I run mine with Rusty's fixed control arms. They are bent.

Probably cause the lift they might be talking about, when you put the drop brackets on, the arms become pretty much horizontal. Thus, if you ran the J bend arms, you would have control arms that dropped down a considerable amount to get hung up on things, and I don't know, it just would be weird.

Back