• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

lh dash turn indicator always on

bcmaxx

NAXJA Forum User
My lh turn indicator is always on, I dont know why! I used the recommended 2357na bulb, changed the rear bulb, it works just fine , I even supplied a new ground to the socket, sometimes after I use the blinker it'll dim a bit but it stll stays on.

Still sounds like one of the other bulbs is burned out. Maybe a front one or a side one.

I have same with an '87 rh and all the lamps still good. Only when headlamps on and some times it shuts off, but when I use the signal, it will stay on again. Whole rig is p.o.s. so I don't bother it.

outlander said:
wire in a new socket the old one has corrosion in the terminals/wires,I bet.

This is exactly what i did and it fixed the problem for me. I just went to the junkyard and pulled a turn signal socket and wired it in to my existing harness. Fixed the problem. It would be best to get a new socket, but for me this was a good test. Im betting it will be for you also.

Also check this post by me:
http://www.naxja.org/forum/showpost.php?p=243594871&postcount=13

Back