• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Blkxjkrawler

NAXJA Forum User
Eat food, watch football.
Everyone have a happy and safe Thanksgiving.
turkey.gif

-Ryan

Oh sure! Leave out the "tolerate your inlaws", Don't mind that you didn't get any mash 'tatoes 'cause the uncle heaped his plate like the guy on Close Encounters, Just smile and act like you care about the cousin's car woes, and all that stuff!

:cheers: But Yeah. Have great Thanksgiving! :cheers: See you on a trail, soon.

Hav`en a great Thanksgiving
4 day weekendparty1:
going to mess around with stuff :repair: :compwork:
Eat [ no turkey and stuff today] hamburgers on the grill and homemade potato salad ,tuna macaronni salad ...Great food. enough for 10 but .....only 2:kissyou:
NO RELATIVES or anybody ,I don`t have to share or entertain Yahoo

happy turkey day everyone!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Be carefull on the roads. Dad was listening to his police scanner, 3 drunk-driving calls in 15 minuites. Stay away from them drunks on the road and don't drink and drive!

Have a good day everyone.

Happy Turkey Day (or Burger Day Howard, that sounds much better)!!

Enjoy the relatives you do enjoy, avoid the ones you don't ;)

I hope everyone has a great long weekend!!

Michael

Happy Thanksgiving!

Fortunately, only my sister and husband are visiting today. So it's mostly football and food for my family.

-Jeremy

2xtreme said:
Happy Turkey Day (or Burger Day Howard, that sounds much better)!!

We had a Turkey Day 2 weeks ago when 24 of us got together in Hoquim.
We also helped others have Turkey Dinner by donating a 24lb turkey to Tacoma Mission and another turkey to a friends family for thier dinner .
To end the festive meal ; my wife made pumpkin cake and top it off with icecream..:worship:
What a great day.......

lets don`t forget about all Military people that are away from there family and friends at this time of the year

Last edited:
Man what a good thanksgiving. I got my grub on. Then a bunch of us went out and did a night snow run. It kicked ass. The view from the top with the almost full moon was spectacular. (Went up harlan ridge above stevens pass) About a foot of crusty fluffy snow up there.

Football, food, and wheeling. What more can you ask for????

eh, itsa ford.

great im happy for em, but its still a ford.

matt, clear your messages!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im tryin to talk to ya

hey guess what i was workin on thanksginin

and i dont get any holidays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fawk u guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

Back