• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

odds and ends

userbmx1315

NAXJA Forum User
i have a wrecked 97 jeep and i want to keep parts off to mess round with and use for kool lil upgrades like the back hatch shocks i'ma use as hood shocks that way i wont have to use the bar. and the front drive shave i'ma save to use when i get my next jeep lifted and thing else that useful?

The rear hatch shocks on the hood sounds like a good idea.I am just wondering though if they would be too stiff for the hood?If you do it,let everyone know how it works.

the shocks r kinda wore out they wouldnt hold up the hatch, but still strong enough to hold up the hood, any other ideas? i'm cuttin the doors in half for the summer

I'ma goin to say u need to learn how to speak english. Its anoying as hell to try and understand what you are saying.

Small list of things:
-drive shafts and axle shafts
-steering
-entire engine depending what year these parts will be swapped on to. Or just the top end.
-any stock skip plates or tow hitch
-front clip and all interior parts. Keep the panel screws, I always seem to lose them.
-all glass for when/if you break any.

Sell whatever else you dont need.

userbmx1315 said:
i have a wrecked 97 jeep and i want to keep parts off to mess round with and use for kool lil upgrades like the back hatch shocks i'ma use as hood shocks that way i wont have to use the bar. and the front drive shave i'ma save to use when i get my next jeep lifted and thing else that useful?

englishhelp.com is pretty useful...

Back