• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB: Hollander Interchange

5-90

NAXJA Forum User
All -
I must be missing something, because I can't see the National classifieds anywhere. However:

I'm trying to get my paws on a "recent" (last five years or so) edition of the Hollander Interchange manual. Any shops out there that are about to replace theirs? Hollander wants $400-500 for one, and the library has a copy (but they aren't going to check it out, and I'd sooner not spend a 40-hour week at the library cross-referencing things...)

I'd prefer a copy of the "all vehicles" version - I know they have classics and the like, but that's not a broad enough scope. I'd also like to cover model years from about 1960 forward to 2000-2005 or so, but I can start working with 1960-1995 (or thereabouts.)

Anyone? Doesn't have to be local - if it's on the far coast, we can get something sorted...

Back